Apply Now to engage in a rewarding career serving seniors and their families
We offer a full range of homemaker, private duty nursing and medication management services. Our homemaker services department is tailored to provide plans that give our seniors and other adult clients the right amount and the right type of help to support independent living at home. Chicago home care services are provided by special caregivers who are trained and compassionate to promote independent living to its fullest.
We are a Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), accredited Home Care Service Agency. Our agency is primarily engaged in providing skilled home nursing services and other therapeutic services. Our caregivers are supervised by Registered Nurses RN, Licensed Practical Nurses LPN, Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
Get ready to advance your career by joining the Divine Home Health Care team as a senior caregiver!
- Be professional, reliable, and dependable. This is NOT the type of job that you can call off or be late, because our clients are depending on you.
- Have your own reliable transportation.
- Have a cell phone for scheduling.
- Must have current physical and TB test or chest x-ray.
- Pass a thorough background check.
- Have a caring and compassionate personality.
We are located in Chicago, Illinois and serve the surrounding areas including South Holland, Arlington Heights, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Evanston, and Manhattan Illinois.
Schedule An Interview
If you meet the prerequisites listed above, live in the Chicago area, and would like to schedule an interview, please submit the employment application form below.
A staff member will contact you shortly to follow-up and schedule an interview with you if we decide you would be a good addition to our caregiving team.